### The Role
As a Product Manager, you'll be responsible for crafting and realising an amazing experience, service, and reward to our clients and users. In other words, you'll be responsible for designing and building epic features and products!
In fact, you'll act as the CEO of all new products. Thus, you'll have to engage with many different professionals at the company. You'll work closely with the CTO and developers, UX/UI designers, and QA to ensure we make dreams come true for our clients and users.
You'll conduct thorough research about the market and competitive landscape as well as use data analytics tools, polls, and simple communication channels to better understand our users' needs.
You'll be data driven and use analytical tools to test and monitor your feature hypothesis and continue revising your work in order to reach excellence.
### The Responsibilities
- You'll analyse requirements and produce clear and concise user stories;
- You'll thoroughly research market trends;
- You'll understand our users' needs more than anyone else in the company;
- You'll form early stage sketches;
- You'll work with multiple field specialists to turn your ideas into well functioning and meaningful features;
- You'll be leading the product creation process from A to Z;
- You'll be data driven and use various tools to analyse the results of your work and improve it.
### Our Dream Hire
- Years of experience in building and leading products;
- Consistent record in forming products users love to engage with;
- Masters data analytics tools, and uses data as a compass;
- Breath technology and strive to continuously innovate;
- Natural eye for aesthetics and design;
- Have an entrepreneurial can-do approach;
- Strong inter-personal skills and amicable;
- Familiar with FinTech or PropTech;
- Worked in a startup
### Other Homeppl Benefits
- Holidays - 25 paid holidays;
- Super Cool Space - Beer fridge, Weekly events, brand new cool offices in Old Street with showers, café, balconies, space for bikes;
- Amazing People - being part of the world's best FinTech related companies and entrepreneurs in one building;
- Equity - you're actually offered part of the company!
### Equality of Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.