### The Role
As an experienced Full Stack Developer / Software Engineer you'll work on and manage several projects. You'll code predominantly in Python based technology stack and Java. You'll be the master of your own code and projects, and thus you'll have to set yourself ambitious goals and priorities, whilst ensuring that your output is bug-free and reliable.
You'll be fully engaged and work closely with all part of the company, including the CEO as well as the operations and sales teams, to ensure the company focuses on the clients' and users' needs and demands. In other words, you'll be fully exposed to our market needs and product, and you'll understand our strategic priorities, growth drivers, and the necessary technical enablers.
### Our Dream Hire
- Years of experience in building large-scale web architectures;
- Masters Python/Django and Java;
- Risk-lover who fears no tech challenge;
- Have an entrepreneurial can-do approach;
- Record in creating outstanding technology;
- Obsessed with customer experience;
- Comfortable managing people;
- Breath data analytics tools, and uses data as a compass;
- Good inter-personal skills and amicable;
- Familiar with FinTech or PropTech;
- Worked in a fast-growing startup before;
### Other Homeppl Benefits
- The Holidays - 25 paid holidays;
- The Space - Beer fridge, Weekly events, brand new cool offices in Old Street with showers, café, balconies, space for bikes;
- The People - being part of the world's best FinTech related companies and entrepreneurs in one building;
### Equality of Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.